Tuesday, April 12, 2011

To just get up and leave...

To just get up and leave you would be that one thing in my life... the most difficult choice. Who to leave? Weighing the pros and cons of the multidimensional relationship that now is. If I don't get out now, will I just be stuck here like her? How would you ever forgive me? I have the horrible feeling that you won't, because of the expression on your face. Where will I go, who will I be without you? Oh to be free of the worries and stress. But why, how can I do this? After reading, watching, listening to love stories, is this how it ends? Is this what is to become of us? Meaningless passion and deprived emotions? The once mentioned "you are everything" were priceless words, now lost to the wind. I do miss them but I will move on one way or another. Like that old poem  "Two roads diverged in a wood" Should I take the one less traveled by? Should I make the easy choice or the difficult one for the sake of it all?
Well here goes everything, what ever it takes I will stand by this decision, to just get up and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment