Good morning.... almost afternoon! I have decided that I will not prepare for these writing prompts that will hopefully look awesome when it is complete. Each day I am going to try to just open up blogger and free write a short part of whatever this will become!
The next morning she awoke to the loud sound of, "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" What in the world would be making that racket at this time of the day? She rolled off her bed, placing both fuzzy socked feet on to the cold hardwood floor. Grabbing her cell phone she realized she had slept in today.
"Noon already? Well I guess I missed that appointment." Referring to her dentist appointment, that was going to ease the sharp, nagging pain that never ends in her mouth.
"Hey, why are you not already awake? I have lunch sitting on the table and a pile of clothes needing folding sitting on the couch."
"Okay, Okay, I thought vacation was supposed to be laid back, not work," she mumbled beneath her breath responding to her mother. She then walked out of the room, down the stairs and out into the living room never noticing that there was a man sitting there watching her. A man she didn't know.
I'm intrigued
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDelete